Lister Petter Proud Sponsor of Aston Martin Evolution Academy2016-06-30
Photo by Jakob Ebrey
Devon Modell will be reunited with TF Sport and former teammate Andrew Jarman in the Michelin GT3 Le Mans Cup’s ‘Road to Le Mans’ race, which supports the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans at Circuit de la Sarthe (18 June).
Modell – a member of the Aston Martin Evolution Academy – and Jarman will be one of 17 driver pairings on a 39-car grid that’s high in quality and will also feature 22 LMP3 prototypes from the ACO series.
The former teammates reunite for the first time since 2014 when they amassed race wins and several podium finishes en route to the runner-up spot in the British GT4 classification, but this time they will share a TF Sport-prepared Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3.
The one-hour ‘Roar to Le Mans’ race – Round 2 of the newly-established GT3 Le Mans Cup – will act as a precursor to the 2016 edition of the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans, which last year attracted 30million television viewers and more than 630,000 trackside spectators.
Kent resident, Modell, is looking forward to cutting his teeth at Circuit de la Sarthe and believes he can deliver a solid result for TF Sport while the British team’s championship-leading drivers, Salih Yoluc and Euan Hankey, concentrate on pushing forward with their GT3 Le Mans Cup title bid.
“It’s a real pleasure to be reuniting with TF Sport and Andrew (Jarman), and it’s particularly special that it’s happening for a race that’s running in support of the 24 Hours of Le Mans,” said Modell. “It’s every driver’s dream to race at Circuit de la Sarthe and this will serve as a real opportunity to cut my teeth on the track and get a taste of what racing in the 24 Hours is like. As a member of the Aston Martin Evolution Academy, I have experience with the V12 Vantage and I’m sure I can apply all of my GT3 experience to achieve a great result for TF Sport, which has already experienced success in the Michelin GT3 Le Mans Cup.”
- 30 Lister Petter engines in 7 days2017-01-12
- T Range engines gain further traction!2016-12-20
- Pumping Power in the Middle East2016-12-19
- UK Dealer places repeat order following successful launch 2016-12-15
- Conquering Old Territories2016-12-08
- Lister Petter powering the biggest Petroleum field in Sudan 2016-11-07
- Remote Applications2016-10-21
- Lister Petter Distributor awarded position in top 100 Mid-sized Companies.2016-10-14
- Expo Prado2016-09-30
- Lister Petter powering telecoms in Vietnam2016-09-28
- Factory Visits2016-09-19
- Building on Solid Foundations – Australia2016-09-12
- Alpha and T Range - Powering Irish Lights2016-09-07
- Rekindled Relationship – UK2016-09-05
- DELIVERY LEAD TIMES2016-08-31
- A New Home for Lister Petter2016-08-22
- New Dealer in Sudan2016-08-19
- Have you got what it takes to become part of Lister Petter?2016-08-17
- New Dealer in Kenya2016-08-17
- The Lister Petter Short Block Engine2016-08-02
- A New Home For Lister Petter2016-07-25
- Long Running Generator Sets2016-07-20
- Lister Petter Proud Sponsor of Aston Martin Evolution Academy2016-06-30
- Lister Petter Press Release2016-06-27
- Lister Petter launch their new line of marketing materials2016-06-22
- Lister Petter Village generating set provides safe water to East2016-06-16
- Lister Petter engines - Proud sponsors of the Oman racing team.2016-05-17
- Lister Petter diesel engines regain strength across the Americas.2016-05-10
- The 41st MEE (Middle East Electricity) exhibition 2016-04-20
- Meet the Lister Petter Directors2016-03-02
- Lister Petter at Middle East Electricity 20162016-02-09
- Lister Petter Director Visiting Kenya2016-02-01
- Lister Petter New Deal2016-01-18